Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally Paying-It-Forward!

New books-My long awaited Christmas present! I love it, thanks H!

A while back I saw this idea on Karen's Blog


Here's how it works...
I will send a handmade gift to 3 random people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


What a lovely idea! I decided I wanted to do it but it's taken a little while to get from thought to action!
I'm not sure yet what I will make for the random winners but it will probably be a little something from my new books
'Bend-the-Rules Sewing' or 'Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts' ...because I really need a good excuse to make some stuff out of those cute patterns!
Any comment on any post between now and 25th January 2008 might just win a prize.
So come on and be part of the fun, leave me a comment!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Ph what fun - I cant wait to see what you make out of your new books - I will play if I can!