Monday, May 5, 2008

Thank You Karen!

Last week we received a wonderful parcel in the mail from Karen. I was a very lucky recipient of one of her Pay-it-forward gifts. Inside was a gorgeous outfit for my little boy-I love the guitar print patches on it. And a tissue case which has been incredibly handy as the cold virus has swept through our little family this week. And last but not least, the lovely set of coasters, which look too nice to use but will be loved and used anyway!

And the ric rac ribbon is most definitely going to but recycled onto something in the near future I hope. Thanks again Karen, we really appreciated your lovely gift.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You're welcome Jen - thanks for your patience!
Glad the items are proving useful - if in unfortunate circumstances.

Little Munchkins said...

Lovely gifts you got there from Karen. I love the matching set!