Saturday, September 6, 2008

Catching up again

Hmm, I'm really not too sure where July and August went. I have squeezed in quite a bit of sewing and crafting but not a lot of blogging. I whipped up a simple velcro bib, a nappy wallet and a toy bag for my friends beautiful baby boy back in July and that seemed to get the sewing bug going again. Around the same time this hoodie was created for my own little boy using a combination of fleecy knit and some groovy retro inspired MM fabric. The colours go really well together. The hoodie is made from scraps and there simply wasn't enough fabric to make it with out the inserts anyway!
Meanwhile I have had several weeks off work on sick leave to rest and do my best to not have a premmie baby yet. You can't see the computer in the pic, but I am both cruising blogs and chatting on the phone all while keeping my feet up!

No comments: